Saving the Omosans
Planning Your Planet
The Fall of Newton’s Apple
How Slow Does Your Electron Go?
What you get with each Pallas Virtual Science Kit
Detailed Teacher’s Guides
- Explanations about suggested innovative teaching approaches for the targeted content. Scientifically skills and Knowledge and Understanding content.
- Screen shots of the Student Guidebooks so teacher knows exactly what the students are doing.
- Tips for using the software.
- Instructions for using Pallas software.
- Challenge problems for problem-based and inquiry learning activities are provided.
- Scaffolds as necessary for different challenges.
Pallas Virtual Science Kits
Intelligent Virtual Worlds
- Engaging “game-like” 3D experiences
- AI and artificial life technologies
- Scientifically accurate content
Computer Modeling and Visualization System
- Investigate scientific problems like 21st century scientists do
- Change variables to collect computational data
- Visualization linked graphics
- Compare models to real data
Aligned with National and State Curricula
- Emphasis on difficult-to-learn scientific concepts and skills for years 7-12
- Examples: Systems ideas, inquiry and conducting experiments, and presenting scientific ideas
Teacher Guides for Innovative Pedagogical Approaches
- Problem-based Challenges and Guided Learning
- Scientific Inquiry
- Suggested daily activities and content lessons
- Easily customized
Professional Development and Assessment Resources
- Print, video, and live PD
- Suggested assessments aligned national and state examinations
- Support for Windows and Mac computers (iPad support under development)
- Runs cloud-based, stand alone, or blended
- Simple installation process
- Technical support
Pallas provides innovative learning and teaching products and services, To help you “experience” Pallas approaches for teaching and learning, on this page we provide short videos so you can see students learning differently, and how teachers can more easily and effectively teach important scientific knowledge and skills. You also can learn about some of the research at the University of Sydney that Pallas products are based on.
TEACHING WITH PALLAS
LEARNING WITH PALLAS
BASIC RESEARCH FOR PALLAS
Pallas Advanced Learning Systems Pty Ltd
Suite 145 National Innovation Centre
Australian Technology Park
4 Cornwallis Street
Eveleigh NSW 2015